All computing related services for the school are provided or coordinated by the office of Social Sciences Computing Services (SSCS).
SSCS provides services in areas such as:
- Purchasing equipment
- Repairs (for school-owned computing equipment -- no service for privately owned equipment)
- Network file and printing services
- Web site hosting (limited): Click Here
- Email lists for faculty, staff, grad students and departments: Click Here
- General usage support for software provided by the school
- Research computing support (limited)
For remote assistance, click here to download the TeamViewer QuickSupport application.
Contact InformationAndy Hill, Director