All computing related services for the school are provided or coordinated by the office of Social Sciences Computing Services (SSCS).
SSCS provides services in areas such as:
- Purchasing equipment
- Repairs (for school-owned computing equipment -- no service for privately owned equipment)
- Network file and printing services
- Web site hosting (limited): Click Here
- Email lists for faculty, staff, grad students and departments: Click Here
- General usage support for software provided by the school
- Research computing support (limited)
For remote assistance, click here to download the TeamViewer QuickSupport application.
Director and CIO, Computing Services
Manager of Computing Support
Research Support Lead
Research Support Analyst
Instructional Lab Manager
Helpdesk IT Specialist